Specifically buy one get one 50% off
Yay! Looks east enough! Can't wait to use it!
This has been released!
Looking good so far!! Looking to launch by the end of the month!
@Brandon Kruse: love!!!
@Brandon Kruse: Let's go!
@Brandon Kruse: yay finally! Thanks brandon!
These plans sound amazing! Thank you so much for listening to this request and making it happen!! I think the BOGO option will be a game changer!
We're making detailed plans on the first version of BOGO and I wanted to run it by you all to get your feedback!!
- BOGO (buy one get one) and get the second one at a % discount that you configure (all the way up to free)
- The discounted one is the one of lesser value.
- When you configure the coupon, you can specify that it applies to buy-one-get one of (1) another of the same product, (2) another product within a collection, or (3) another of any product you have.
- Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Details for your feedback and verification:
- Refunds. When processing a refund, the refund process would suggest the paid for amount for each item, including the discount, just as it normally does. It would be up to the person processing the refund to enforce whatever rules you wanted regarding the fact that the discount came from the BOGO. The initial price suggested for the refund will be what they paid for that item and they would have to reduce that amount if you want
- Multiple BOGOs. We could allow BOGO to be applied multiple times. If you by one-get-one at your specified discount. If you buy three, you get a discount on one of the three. The lesser of the three? If you buy 4, that is essentially 2 pairs of BOGO. You could get the discount on the lesser 2 of the 4 items.
- Overall, is this a good solid first starting place for most of your BOGO needs?
@Michael Spiceland: love that! Sounds wonderful!
@Michael Spiceland: this is a great starting place!!! Super love the multiple BOGO options! And the cannot next combined with other discounts. Can not wait for this to be rolled out!
@Michael Spiceland: that sounds fantastic!!
@Michael Spiceland: YESSSSS
@Michael Spiceland: also interested in a buy two get the third %off (buy 2 get one free)
@Michael Spiceland: yes! This sounds great!
@Michael Spiceland: Yes!! This is great!!
@Michael Spiceland: YES!!! Thanks so much. We can send tweeks if we run into issues. Great starting point.
@Michael Spiceland: yes! This is really awesome!!!
@Michael Spiceland: Niiiiicccee!! Sounds perfect! The only tweak I could think of would be the possibility of allowing Buy2Get1...BuyXGetX...so that both the requirement and the reward were customizable. But your plans sound fantastic! Eager to try it out as it is! :)
BOGO(percentage off) or Free option would be great. I think it would be great to put it as an equal value so your not just limited to that one product... maybe in the same category. Leggings.. BOGO. Something like that maybe..
I would say same category and compareable price or it take the 1st price item at reg price them the lower item 1/2 off this will be great to unload some items at the end of the year
How would everyone anticipate this working?
If someone applies a BOGO coupon for buy-one get-one 50% off, if they have one in the cart, should we add another one?
Does it have to be the same size?
Is it only limited to a single product so you can only BOGO the same item or BOGO items in the same collection?
Curious everyone's thoughts on how they'd utilize it so we can build it!
@Brandon Kruse: I’ve been doing the BOGO manually in my group and so here’s what I’ve been doing- hopefully this helps with thinking, I have them add to cart and then I go add a credit balance for 50% off the lesser $ amount item- I have it open for as many as they want so two full price, two BOGO but always the two lowest $ amount items.
Today I’m doing a BOGO but 2 get 1 free and same thing, they have to drop an emoji on my BOGO post and say items in cart, then I go look at their cart and add credit balance for the least expensive item.
At midnight, I clear carts and delete unused balances - the BOGO at least for my group I only allow to run till that day at midnight
It would be amazing if there was a way that the system could auto-BOGO however you tell it to, 50% off or whatever then auto-clear those carts on a timer
Hope that helps and I’m so excited about this option!!!
@Brandon Kruse: BOGO by collection, but let us choose what we want weather it is free, 50%,25% etc. Doesn't have to be the same size.
@Brandon Kruse: this would be awesome! BOGO % off any other item (lesser value) in collection
This would be amazing!
Bogo options that we can pick percentage off (or free) and choose from specific items or all items. With the less expensive item(s) free.